Re: [OM] Ultra 50 (looking for source or subsitute)

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultra 50 (looking for source or subsitute)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 06:37:42 +0100
Alan

Was this definitely the film not recording the colour, or could it have been a poor automatic minilab printer?

My experience with all but a few printers in Great Britain is that the prints you receive back at first at merely an idea of how the shots came out. If I want a decent print I have to go back for a specific reprint with instructions on how to get the right effect - with a good negative of course.

Chris

I took some morning pictures with Reala (not superia reala) and Ultra 50.
The ultra 50 picked up the red in the sky and reflecting off the water while
the Reala ignored the red (totally -- I was shocked).

--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker
Cambridgeshire, England.