[OM] ..... How do YOU use spot meter on OM4 (ti)?....

Subject: [OM] ..... How do YOU use spot meter on OM4 (ti)?....
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:02:36 +0800
Dear Mike......
An important technique is to make full use of the 8 spots capability.....
what happens is that U can actually 'weight' the exposure ...... say , U
take one spot of a bright area, but 2 to 3 spots of the dark area..... the
average result will be weighted towards the dark areas.....

If U exceed 8 spots, the camera will only take the latest (newest) 8 spot
readings......

I find this spot metering feature indispensable when shooting slides.....
since its quite intolerant of extreme exposure latitude .

Peace
TMLee