[OM] Vivitar 2x Macro Teleconverter again...

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 2x Macro Teleconverter again...
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:25:31 -0800 (PST)
Greetings:

I recall someone posting a manual (pdf file?) for the Vivitar 2x Macro
Teleconverter on line for those curious and announcing it on the list, but
my quick serach of the archives doesn't show this (more recent than the
archives?).

If you know where this is (esp. if you are the posting party), please let
me know (off-list prefered). I just bought one used without an instruction
sheet and am curious to read the manual -- though it looks unnecessary for
basic operation.

Thanks in advance!

and Roll call while I'm at it:

Eric Pederson
Eugene OR, 97403-1290
USA

Not quite lurking, but limiting myself to Olympus topics... :-)  Purely
light hobby interest in photography. Have a Pen D2, OM1MD and OM4Ti all
purchased new (Pen through parents), Recently acquired a used OMG and
OM1n.  Various mostly Zuiko lenses (24 thru 300) and accessories. Some
bits for sale:
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~epederso/photo/Equipment/ForSale.html

I'm more interested in LF photography at the moment (more toys to waste
money on!) but don't really have time for any photography....
Still planning on making a web portfolio, same time problem....

epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no "n" in "epederso")
Professional home page:
        http://logos.uoregon.edu/uoling/faculty/pederson/pederson.html
Personal home page: