Re: [OM] VisionAge Number 1

Subject: Re: [OM] VisionAge Number 1
From: "Wright, Steve \(Darlington\)" <WrightS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:32:35 -0000
Go on Peter

Give it a go, spread the knowledge. I don't mind a 10 - 12 mb download as I
can't get hold of VisionAge...

By the way, thanks for thinking of us.

Steve

P.S. Intrigued by what Santa might bring... no, I'm not talking about
Susan's 'bad girls'!

P.P.S. There I go, been a lurker and not a contributor for 10 months and now
I'm sending my 3rd 'effort' in less than 24 hrs. Help? aaarrrggghhh!!!

<I downloaded the Vol 1 that you posted and it looks great.
<
<I had a look at home and I have Vison Age Vol 10-18 inclusive.
<
<This may be a project I can piggy-back onto that other "hush hush" OM
<project I've been working on for the last couple of months . (I
<haven't said anything publicly on the list yet 'cause I want it to be
<a surprise!!)
<
<I'm hoping to be able to announce an early Christmas present to the
<OM list members sometime early next week if all goes well over the
<weekend.......
<
<I have the hard disk space to store the tiff files, and have figured
<out distiller ( I think !) sufficiently to do this. Space on our uni
<web server might be an issue, but I'll see what i can get away with
<;-)
<
<What does the list think - are people prepared to download the
<VisionAge issues at 10-12Mb each? If there is enough demand I will
<give it a go, at least for issues 10-18.
<
<peter

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com