Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1994

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1994
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:23:03 EST
PotEve@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
 just bought an OM4 with a 50mm 1.4
>    Is this a good buy? I am thinking that I should give it back and rather
get
> the OM2sp

Evert,
Stick with the OM4...not only does the spot meter take 8 readings instead of
1, the circuit cards for the OM2s are no longer available....you can replace
the circuit card in the OM4 with that of the OM4T if you really had to. I
would hate to get into an emotional relationship and then have it go dead..I
experienced that wrenching dilemma with my '76 OM2 before I found John
Hermanson, and I don't recommend the emotion to anyone!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where
all