[OM] Roll Call

Subject: [OM] Roll Call
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:14:42 -0600
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm really enjoying the roll call.  It
is fascinating where everyone is located.  Lots of Canadians....lots of
Americans....lots of Texans (ok, we're different)....

I'm guessing, though, that we still have another 400+ people that need to
sign in. Even the most 'lurking' of you should come out of the shadows for
the roll call....we promise, we'll let you go hide again.

Tom

P.S.  One suggestion...more for curiosity than anything....add your ebay
name if you have one.  Love to see if the people I see on ebay all the time
are here too...lurking

P.S.S  I'm tscales