Re: [OM] E-10 Futuristic features?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 Futuristic features?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:50:22 +0000
Yes, I would have thought so too.  Furthermore, this does not answer the
question of how Nikon, Canon and Sinnar can offer professional grade
digital cameras with interchangeable lenses.

I think someone mentioned these might use a corrector plate consisting of
optical fibre segments packed very closely together and parralel to each
other so that light striking one surface of the plate exits from the other
surface, each 'surface' being comprised of the ends of the fibres.

Such a corrector plate would solve the dust problem as the sensor would be
protected from dust by it.

Giles