Re: [OM] German Christmas pricing and book: Modern classic Olympus Camer

Subject: Re: [OM] German Christmas pricing and book: Modern classic Olympus Cameras
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:15:05 +0100
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 10:49:16PM +0100, Richard Schaetzl wrote:

> frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
>
> > Now, more interesting: He also offers the book (english text):
> > Franklin: Modern Classics Olympus Cameras  DM 69.-
>
> AFAIK it is the English translation of the German book "Kameras von
> Gestern für Anwender von Heute, Olympus" published by Laterna Magica
> (Paperback ~less than 30DM).

Upps, Now I see, was I blinded by the price, yes the german version is also
offered (DM 30.-).
 But I already own a german one since  about 10 years. I think it is a good
introduction for non manual owners.
And I like it very much, it is the book which turned me into Zuikoholism.

But the pricing of the translated version lead me to expect another new
exciting book....too sad...

Frieder Faig