[OM] TOPE 4 shooting deadline coming up...

Subject: [OM] TOPE 4 shooting deadline coming up...
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:44:22
Yo ya'all,

This is a reminder that the official shooting interval for TOPE 4 is almost through. Officially, you've got until tomorrow to shoot something for the abstract theme, however, as always I can cut some slack when needed.

Also note that I'm already receiving submissions, so whenever you're ready to submit, send the submissions to: olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx
For full information, check the various sections of:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

As mentioned in a previous e-mail, TOPE 4 is already running in a debug state on my local machine; it's looking great already --and that's with only 9 entries so far-- so I'm really curious as to how many more great pictures will come in...

Looks like this installment of TOPE will be yet another great gallery!

Ah! Let's set some more deadlines:
I was planning on having the initial launch in exactly two weeks from now, but as that would be Wednesday the 13th (of December), I decided not to tempt fate, and I'll perform the initial launch on Thursday the 14th instead, with said Wednesday the 13th being the cut-off date for getting pictures in for the initial launch. Then, some one or two weeks or so (depending on my holiday schedule) after the initial launch, I will make the final update and consider TOPE 4 closed. So, mark yer agendas!!! :)

Happy TOPEing, and I hope to receive many more submissions! :)

Cheers!
Olafo