Re: [OM] Pentax LX (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax LX (OT)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:33:18 EST
In a message dated 11/28/00 9:27:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> You mean to tell me we're not the only group to stray off topic
>  occasionally???...

All groups are about the same. When you cross an opinionated person with one
who gets easily offended, the flame wars start.

We are lucky here in that there are no "crazies" on this list. I remember a
character called "the who" aka Gregory on the Pentax list who made long
rambling off-topic diatribes insulting list members and Pentax cameras. He
was so exasperating that he was blocked from the list but he kept changing
providers and screen names. I went into digest mode when this happened.

Warren