[OM] Performance of the 35/2

Subject: [OM] Performance of the 35/2
From: "Richard Locke" <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:06:51 -0600
I've taken a few shots with my 35/2.  I don't have the exposure details handy,
but I do have a couple shots on my web site.  I think these were f4.  I have a
35/2.8 and haven't had a chance to compare the lenses.
http://www.flex.net/users/dtlocke/astrophoto/8-26e200fr20r2naneb-aq.jpg
http://www.flex.net/users/dtlocke/astrophoto/8-26e200fr15naneb10min.jpg
Note these were taken on slide film, and my scanner has a great deal of trouble
with dark slides.

-Dick

           Hi all,
           is anybody using a 35/ 2 Zuiko? Better or worse than the 2.8?
           What about the edge performance wide open? Has anybody tried
starfield shots?
           Thanks for your help!