[OM] Please!

Subject: [OM] Please!
From: "Simon E" <ruralwales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:59:22 -0000
Folks, let's keep these posts down in size.

1. Shawn specifically asked for mail return times to go to him offlist! I'm fed up of seeing them.

2. Why oh why can't people snip their posts? I'm tired of scrolling through several screens of digest to find someone adds a single line which wasn't exactly a revelation. Most of us have adequate memory to recall what the original post was - especially when it was read only a minute or two before - so we don't need to read it ALL again. Quote just the salient point(s) if you really think it's necessary. And before you think my whinge is unnecessary, remember I'm certainly not alone in this complaint.

3. What has 13, yes thirteen SCREENS of "America's Response to the UK" got to do with anything? For goodness' sake!

My eyes hurt and I'm tired.

Simon E.