Re: [OM] Problem with FTL 135mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with FTL 135mm lens
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:59:43 +1100
Sounds like loose screw(s) on a flange inside between the two main sections
- this could cause some distortion which affects the focus ring. if the
lens 'droops', it must be very loose! Should be easy to fix - of course,
the eBay seller admitted all this?
Welcome to the "I want an FTL" sub group - you're right behind me in the
queue (my spotty needs a friend). Then there's the I want an Ace with all
the lenses sub-group (my Leica needs a friend).
Andrew