Re: [OM] I love my 16mm

Subject: Re: [OM] I love my 16mm
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:19:34 EST
In a message dated 11/27/00 9:11:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> bristle: wow, as it was loading i thought it was a thorny branc. could do
>  very well as tope4 entry (or icemoon....still can't figure it out)

This is one of those 4000 year old trees in the Bristlecone Forest in the
White Mountains east of Bishop Calif. Nearby is the oldest living thing in
the world. 4600 years or something. Unless you count creosote bushes which
are estimated at 10000+ but they grow in rings outward so the original trunk
is no longer existent. This was taken with my P&Shoot, an OM77 with Sigma
28-70 at about f8.  I have no idea what building I shot.

Warren