[OM] [OT] Sekonic Meter

Subject: [OM] [OT] Sekonic Meter
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:45:02 -0700
Went to a real, live auction today.  They had some photo stuff for sale
(which is why I went).  Unfortunately, no Oly/Zuiko stuff.  (SIGH!)  Just a
Pentax Spotmatic (eat yer heart out, Andrew!), and a Canon AE1 (ditto,
Lex!), and a bunch of minor stuff.

Speaking of minor stuff, I bought a light meter.  Says on it "Sekonic
Auto-Leader Model 38" (Serial Number 411559).  It works, although the
little tin door on the front won't stay shut.

Two questions:

1.  Anyone out there have one of these with a manual and wanna fax me
a photocopy of the manual?  (I think I've got it basically figured out, but
would like to RTFM anyway.)

2.  How much is one of these puppies worth???  (No, I'm NOT gonna
say how much I paid for it, just in case I was a silly fool!)  <Grin!>

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris

---