Re: [OM] Re: Olympus vision age magazine?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus vision age magazine?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:28:53 -0700
At 12:54 PM 11/22/2000 -0500, Paul Schings wrote:
>In a message dated 11/22/2000 11:16:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

>>Simon, after reading all these threads about the difficulties of acquiring
>>sets of Vision Age, I'm beginning to wonder if the rumoured British
>>contacts for these beauts are simply a waste of time.  I first started
>>reading about this when I joined the list, almost three years ago.  Seems
>>that no one's able to track these people down and get them to perform.
>
>David Brown successfully acquired a fairly large number of set of Vison Age
>for list members (including myself) a little over a year and a half ago. He
>had apparently corresponded with a gentleman named Ian Aston of the Olympus
>Camera Club. Based on my records it took less than 2 months from David's
>initial contact with them until the issues were in my grubby little hands.
>
>There was a fair amount of list correspondence. Check the archives for
>"Vision Age" and look around March and April of last year (1999).

My apologies.  Nevertheless, it does seem to my addled brain that it's
difficult and time-consuming to get these magazines.

Garth

P.S.:  Paul, your messages appear to be reaching me (and I assume the rest of
the List) in HTML format -- the font is non-standard for my machine, and the
font's colour is blue. (!)