Re: [OM] Lasik

Subject: Re: [OM] Lasik
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:55:27 +0100
I´m a Lasik patient.

..."I believe they only occur for a couple of months after
surgery 'in most cases'"... It´s complety normal, I have to wait
three months in order to see clear lights at night.
I can assure you it, I´ve finished my career in Pharmacy and
I understand why is so difficult for the body to clean the
zone affected by laser. I had 5.75 in each eye (myopia)
and now both eyes are near perfect .10 aprox! I had to
readjust my OM4Ti viewfinder! ;-)

Dave