[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1977

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1977
From: "Thomas \"Hank\" Hogan" <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:43:17 -0800
As a new T-45 user, I'd like to know how people are using it.
It is big and heavy, add a Winder or Motor Drive.
Barry are you using a monopod ?
Gary & Doris -
I missed that message on Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos, rattlesnakes, High-Speed
Infrared, and missiles (long, but on-topic)
I've been trying for awhile to get photos of rattlesnakes with High-Speed
Infrared because
I'm fascinated by the snake's ability to see in the infrared with it's Pit
Organs.
If you still have that long message point it my way.  I'd like to read it.

Alan -- I too, am the user of an OM2s,  A few years ago I passed up the
opportunity to have
flash indicator modification included with a CLR.  I regret that descision
now because I use Flash
so often and having the modification would save on those silver oxide cells.

--Hank Hogan <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>