Re: [OM] ........another one bites the dust.......

Subject: Re: [OM] ........another one bites the dust.......
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:09:37 EST
In a message dated 11/18/00 7:43:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Peace
>  TMLee
>
>  He's borrowing a few Zuiko lenses for the upcoming trip.......16FE , 28/2 ,
>  85/2..... and
>  His SL remains on my table waiting to be re-upholstered to take an army
>  green calf-leather skin......

The OM line retained it compact Leica R4 like lines from the OM-1 to the
OM-3Ti. Somehow the SLR lines got so bloated that it's about the size of
small 645 equipment. I don't need to read tea leaves, yarrow sticks or
chicken intestines to know that a love affair is in the air (which we call
Zuikoholism).

Good job in making another convert.

Warren