Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:18:46 +0100
John

I have not tried, but I was interested in the extension tubes as well. Has to be cheaper than a 90 Macro ;-). But I won't bother if you are after them.

I felt like calling him to ask why he is going AF...

BTW, I am coming home in a few months' time to live in Beds (Gamlingay, near Sandy), please warm it up before I get there.

Chris

Hello fellow Olympusians in UK

Greetings from cold, damp Beds.

Have any of you tried to contact the "Olympus Owner Reluctantly going
autofocus" who is advertising his Oly kit in AP this week. He gives a
mobile number but you only get an answering service when you ring. He has
failed to respond to my messages. Any news of his whereabouts would be
appreciated. I only wanted the Extension Tubes (Kenro - any good?) and I
might give serious thought to the Zuiko 75-150 if I could speak to him.

John

<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx