[OM] 350/2.8 and extenders...

Subject: [OM] 350/2.8 and extenders...
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:48:57 -0500
Mike Veglia wrote:

>What I am wondering is if anyone has experience using the Zuiko 350/2.8
>with a 2XA. I realize that it is not a "listed match" according to the
>OM System Lens Handbook I have, but I wonder if anyone has tried it...

I?ve got the 2X-A teleconverter.  I don?t own a single one of the lenses
Olympus lists as those it?s designed to work with.  I have, however, used
it with the 100/2, 180/2.8, 300/4.5 and 400/6.3 with quite good results.  I
even tried it with the 500/8 mirror lens, but I wasn?t too happy with that
combination.  I can?t imagine that it wouldn?t work with the 350/2.8.  If
you?ll send the lens to me, I?ll be glad to test it for a couple of years
to make sure.  I?ll even give you monthly updates and handle any races at
Road Atlanta for you.

Walt Wayman