[OM] off again on again...

Subject: [OM] off again on again...
From: Bill Brooks <nrky@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:01:04 -0600
Hi All,

After a 3? year hiatus from the list (and only a 50mm 1.4 G. Zuiko added
to my stash since then) >:(  I'm back to find Doris has turned into a
semi-recluse. (at least she's back -- I left shortly after she did in the
middle of some flame-throwing of which I really can't remember what it
was about~and no I didn't participate in it)  I hope George A. is still
listening...I haven't seen any posts from him, and want to thank him
again for the 4T and the 1MD that are both still in my clutches<sp?

Requisite Oly content:  The 4T is what George described as a "stealth"
OM, i.e., he thought the original owner had painted the Olympus and the
4T logos over with black paint.  It looks to me as though that's the way
the body came originally...did Oly powder-coat their bodies? I'd never
heard of such a thing as not painting the logo white and maybe someone
from this august body could shed some light on this.

Also, what is TOPE?  Forgive my ignorance, I haven't been here in quite a
while, though it's good to see alot of names I remember are still here...

Bill >; )
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."

*provided you have a good archival system in place...

PS,
I finally got a scanner (HP 6200C) so maybe this weekend if Garth thinks
they are worthy, I'll submit some pix up to the un-official gallery.
(Please Garth? only one shot was taken with non-Zuiko glass! and it was
an OM body!)