Re: [OM] 40/2 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 40/2 on ebay
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:43:55 -0500
 Here's altavista's translation:

                                  OM system Zuiko auto 40mm 1:2
                                          Item #494224867

                                 Photo, audio & Video:Foto:Objektive:Olympus

                                   Bidding is closed for this item.
            Currently   896.00 DM

                                                 Location
                                                            Villingen
Schwenningen
                                                 Country/Region

High bid    nemesis911 (10)

                                           Description

     With 56° this objective in the comparison to the normal human
Blickwinkel(ca 50° has) a somewhat larger picture
     angle. It is very compact a 6-Linser, the shortest adjustment is 30cm. The
objective is new, in the original packaging
     with Datenblatt.Eine genuine rare piece.