[OM] wide angles

Subject: [OM] wide angles
From: "gries" <gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:49:27 -0600
I have an extra 24mm shift that I will be looking to get rid of when the
spare comes back from it's vacation in Japan.  I am looking for something in
the 16 to 18mm family, but am torn about which to buy.

First, would anyone be interested in buying/trading for the 24mm shift

Second, does anyone have actual experience with these two lenses, and what
is this whole thing about a rectilinear v. circular 16mm?  two different
types were made, but with the same name?

Thrid, is there anything that will fit on the back of my OM-2000 to replace
the plastic back?  I know most of you don't like this body, but for me it is
perfect!

Thanks in advance for all of the advice.

Bob Gries