[OM] Re: [OT] other hardware.....

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] other hardware.....
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:44:48 -0500

>Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:42:49 -0600
>From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Hardware fetish (long), was Re: [OM] Jane Bown
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Then I decided not to resub*scribe to those hardware rags, and suddenly I
>was content with  my lot.

Oh come on, you know the real reason is that you didn't have any more space
in your listening room for those 300watt Class A tube power amps, nor the
dual 20 amp circuits to run them! You also didn't have any more space for the
pair of 8 element 12 inch woofer linear arrays that made you sweat every time
you saw them!

Hey, if you don't have plans for demolishing half of your house to build a
"proper" listening room, then life is just *not* worth living.

No, you can't have my horn loudspeakers when I pass on to the great listening
room in the sky.....

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright