Re: [OM] Re: busted 24mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: busted 24mm lens
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:41:56 EST
In a message dated 11/14/00 4:43:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I would send the buyer the lens without delay. Any of the options
> mentioned so far are just not good business.
>
> Suck it in and buy another. ;-)

Well said, George.

I seem to recall that the seller and buyer have reached an amicable
agreement to delay shipping the lens for a couple of weeks. It seems
the situation has been resolved. My two cents for any future problems
like this: a deal is a deal. The seller should ship as previously agreed.
To withhold shipment because the seller has developed a personal
problem after the agreement has been made is unethical, unless the
buyer agrees and is perfectly satisfied with the change.

Robert