Re: [OM] Re:Flaming Flamenco

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Flaming Flamenco
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:59:46 +0100
: At one point in my not so distant past, I aspired to learn the classical
: guitar. I never got very far with learning, but I did collect many old
: flamenco LP's. Carlos Montoya (sp?) was an astonishing virtuoso...he only
: recorded live (with an audience). Incredible stuff.....

Yeah - Flamenco guitar virtuosos can play like they have a 20 Stroke/sec MD
built inside their fingers...

To give an impression what Flamenco sounds like, I've uploaded an 1.4Mb MP3
sound file, and put a link to it on gallery 1, so you don't have to watch
the show in silence:

http://members.ams.chello.nl/hvveluwe/quiero_volver.mp3

Paco de Antequera - Quiero volver.

hnz