[OM] 21mm SC -> MC -- Qu mostly for John

Subject: [OM] 21mm SC -> MC -- Qu mostly for John
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Nov 2000 04:55:35 -0000
Since I burdened the list with repeated questions about my 21mmf3.5 lens
I contacted the original seller. He said the front element had been replaced
(i.e., it was an SC lens now it is an MC lens).

Qu part: Does this mean SC lenses can be replaced with MC front elements ?

Actually, it seems to take pretty decent pictures so I guess it isn't too bad
at least on the 21mm lens.

Alan