RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Did Elian Re: [OT] Food imperialism

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] Did Elian Re: [OT] Food imperialism
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:24:09 +1100
>Andrew Fildes wrote:
>(snip) Tim Tams - the greatest chocolate biscuit ever devised and the
>pinnacle of human civilisation - the OM1 of biscuits.
>Your metaphor is apt. Tim Tams are all mechanical. Custard Creams, on
>the other hand, are electronic and could be described as the OM-2S of
>biscuits. The trick is to eat them before they eat your batteries ;-)
>Regards,
>Ray

Right - so that would make the TimTams with double chocolate, the OM1n,
Quattro's would be the OM2 (more features but, strangely, less satisfying).
The XA would be a delta cream (small but perfect) and the old Trip would be
an Anzac - traditional, reliable (someone gave me two last week, both
working, one in the little hard case which I'd never seen before!).

>"The trouble with resisting temptation is
> you never know when you'll get another chance!"

Never a truer word.
Andrew
Nabisco is the N***n of the biscuit world. They do the job but where's the
soul?