Re: [OM] was macro, now weather

Subject: Re: [OM] was macro, now weather
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:34:27 EST
In a message dated 11/11/00 4:24:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> The weather here in the UK is currently cold, very wet and miserable,
>  with many areas under serious flooding.

I'd trade you in a heartbeat...I just mowed my yard AGAIN as fall WILL NOT go
away! It was warm and sunny at 65F today! Granted, I'm only mowing every
other week instead of 1-2 times a week, but this is getting ridiculous! Bring
on the winter!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
where it should be cold now...