Re: [OM] What to do with damaged 135 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] What to do with damaged 135 lens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:10:36 -0500
I don't know when we discussed this, but I "now" have (1) of each element if
you need it (SC and MC).  $25 ea. + shipping.  Contact me off-list if
interested.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000