[OM] Re: [OT] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:42:45 GMT
Speaking of religion and politics, has anyone else noticed that Nabisco Nilla wafers get soggy too soon in banana pudding? Seems like they used to stay crunchy longer. Wassup with that?
Lex Jenkins
"Don't worry about everything 'cause nothing's gonna be alright."
- Casey Lechmanski

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:03:51 -0600
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...Maybe what my mom told me when I was a child was correct, there are two things you never talk about in pubic, 1) religion, 2) politics...