Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:31:50 +0100 (MET)
> On the subject of macro flash setups, I just bought a complete T28 set
> for A$225 a couple of weeks ago. The battery compartment of the control
      ^^^^^^
        wwhhhaat ? erks, *clunk* (lucky me, I was already sitting
on the carpet, only hit the keyboard with my head)

even in not so good condition nice buy
I'm looking for one here in Berlin/Germany - found one after months
of search for around $500, ok it's from an collector with all stuff
- box, manual, etc - way to much for me, I want to use it not to
set it aside.

> John H tells me it is the same as the base of the T32.

good to know - thought that already now I know it for sure

> In other macro flash news, MCC in the Hilton arcade (Sydney) have a nice
> looking T8 ringflash and control unit - unfortunately they won't
> separate (I wouldn't mind the ringflash), but the package is available
> for A$480. Fletchers on Pitt St have just got in a T28 setup as well,
> but it hasn't been appraised yet - unlike mine it was in very nice
> cosmetic condition.

how much - only for interest

> An undisclosed location still have a 90f2 for A$890 which I'm having
> trouble avoiding. And Whilton camera service still have a 35 shift
> (A$795), 180/2.8, 300/4.5, 35-70/3.6 etc.

> > From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: [OM] Hello
> >
> > AUD $499 - Mounting ring, two flash heads, shoe mount power pack, cabling.

hmm, getting my calculator out of the pocket, clickediclick exchange rate
c l i c k y  shipping and handling clickclick   aah this would be
1/4 cheaper than that one I found here in Berlin

anyone wanna help me getting a T28 setup and a 65-116 MacroBellow ?
I might also consider testing the complete setup for some ten years
duck&run  from the real buyer ... ;-)

Rudy
        Berlin/Germany