[OM] TOPE 2 update!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 2 update!
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:23:38 GMT
Hi there!

Yes, yes, yes!
I've finally worked my way through all the TOPE entries, as well as all the digests, so I'm completely up to date again!!! :)))

Good, as all of you know, officially there are some rules for TOPE entries regarding timelines. But then, "rules" are there to be broken or bent at times, so I've just submitted Kelton's excellent TOPE 2 entry! It's not the first time I let a person get away with a shot taken outside of the shooting interval, but it is not something I plan on doing a lot either (Alasdair: re your comment to my TOPE 3 entry: I did consider submitting the picture of Karol, but decided that as a host I should set a good example ;) ). Anyway, I invite you all to take a look at the great new entry which, as always, can be found at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Enjoy them, and I hope to get some more time now to add a bit to the on-hand discussions on the list, rather than only being able to quickly read them.

Cheerio!
Olafo