Re: [OM] Bouncy bouncy

Subject: Re: [OM] Bouncy bouncy
From: Garth Wood <Garth.Wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 21:38:25 -0700
At 09:20 PM 11/8/2000 -0700, I wrote:
>Testing, please ignore.

Sorry, folks.  I sent the above message to get around Shawn's new spam-blocking
setup.  Unfortunately, my main mailserver (one of many from TELUS PLAnet, a
reputable ISP throughout Western Canada) is listed as an open relay in the ORBS
database, so I can no longer send messages to this list from that mailserver.

Fortunately, I have my *own* mailserver, which doesn't allow relays.  Something
everyone oughta own.  ;-)

***SIGH***  The things we do to try and stop spam...

Garth