[OM] SPAM blocking

Subject: [OM] SPAM blocking
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:56:01 -0800
I am testing several methods of spam blocking on zuiko.sls.bc.ca in efforts
to reduce the increasing level of spam entering our network.

Effective tonight zuiko will refuse mail sent from any host listed in any of
the
following lists: MAPS RBL,RSS,DUL and ORBS.

If you receive a bounce from zuiko.sls.bc.ca mentioning one of above lists as
reason for the bounce, please let me know. If this happens, it means you or
your ISP's mail server is listed as a spam source or open relay. Hopefully
this will not happen, but there seems to be a lot of ISP's that condone and
promote spam.

If you're interested, see the following for more info:

http://www.orbs.org
http://mail-abuse.org

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx