[OM] (OM) Olympus 35RC FOR SALE

Subject: [OM] (OM) Olympus 35RC FOR SALE
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:09:47 -0000
Fellow zuiko users,
 While clearing out a cupboard I discovered an olympus 35 RC which has about
6 films run through it in the last 12 years!!
 Truthful condition. Chromework top cover unmarked apart from shiny areas
caused by strap attachment. NO brassing ,dents, dings, or nicks. Self timer
parks very slightly above horizontal.  Base unmarked apart from some light
polishing of the matt chrome in places. Paintwork ...Unmarked inside and
out. Leatherette...Unmarked.
  Lens unmarked/as new. Perfect working order.
  FAULTS.   Foam inside back is very tacky and needs replacing.
                      Case is starting to craze and crack on base and back.
      Any reasonable offers considered! Please e-mail me offline.
                                                          John Duggan.
                                                               Wales.
U.K.