RE: [OM] Grand Canyon

Subject: RE: [OM] Grand Canyon
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:08:01 -0000
Damn, here am I in a gale of rain in November in Scotland, and you're off
down the Grand Canyon!!!!!

If it was me, it would be a 28mm only trip, maybe the zoom, depending on
what other stuff (food? tent?) I was taking. You can do surprising things
with a 28 on its own.

Film, well there will be those of the Fuji persuasion and the Kodak diehards
(like me). Too personal to call from here. I'd use K64 myself.

Actually, if I was going I'd make use I had something wider than a 28 (I
currently don't have). But on the givens, the 28 is a must. Have a great
trip. Be careful out there.

Donald.