Re: [OM] One lens, one body

Subject: Re: [OM] One lens, one body
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 06:12:21 -0600
Gary,

Yes, I'm sure that was an ebay win.  I'd say it was somewere around 8-9, KEH
EX, condition.  Wear on the aperture ring was about it (I'm doing this from
memory, as I have since sold it).  I admit, even I was surprised at the
deal.  They are regularly over $150 on ebay, sometimes over $200 (there is
one up right now with a set of extension tubes that is over $200).

I do try to say the condition, but tend to just use words like excellent or
very good in the description, meaning the KEH conditions, but I'll try to be
more explicit.

Hey everybody deserves a 'Doris Fang' deal occasionally, don't they?

Tom