[OM] Thanks!

Subject: [OM] Thanks!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 09:02:47 -0700
Thank-you to everyone that pointed-out that there really is a 35-70/3.5-
4.5 AF lens and that the plastic hood I have will only fit that beastie.  As
I mentioned in an earlier post, my peepers weren't working properly that
early in the morning, so I missed the lens on the Sif page.

While I'm at it, I'd like to publically thank two list members.  Awhile
back, I mentioned needing the box for the 25mm extension tube.  Dave
Bulger offered to send me one that was surplus to him.  He *even*
included a manual 25mm extension tube with the box!  All at no cost to
me!  Thanks, Dave!  The tube has gotten some use (works great!) and
both the box and tube are very happy in my camera bag.  I'm tickled
pink!

Then, a little while after that, I saw a message from Doris Fang offering
a hood for the Cokin "P" filter system to the first responder.  I'd been
drooling over them in the camera store, but hadn't been able to
scrounge up the money for one.  Being first to respond to Doris'
message (I'm *never* first when stuff is offered to the list!), Doris happily
sent it to me.  Thanks, Doris!  I used the hood on an extremely sunny
day awhile back, and it works great!

I apologize to Dave and Doris if I'm embarrasing them by publically
thanking them, as I'm sure they *didn't* perform these good deeds for
the recongition.  However, I really *do* appreciate their generosity, and
wanted to say that it's folks like these (and many more, by the way!)
that make this mailing list such a wonderful community!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)