Re: [OM] Enlarging exposure meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Enlarging exposure meters
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 10:50:43 +1100
I've used a Paterson CDS Enlarging Meter for B&W - wasn't really worth the
trouble. You had to recalibrate for every change of paper and I eventually
decided that fast test stripping was more accurate except for the rare
occasions when I was doing a lot of prints with no paper or contrast
changes. I believe it is possible to use a regular ambient light meter for
a 'basic' exposure level but I haven't tried it.
Andrew