Ree: [OM] Re: Samyang zoom

Subject: Ree: [OM] Re: Samyang zoom
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 00:49:50 -0500
Hi Pawel,

It was just a good deal that I needed to wait for. The filter was a throw-in.
He didn't even mention
it in the description, and as it didn't make the reserve, we struck a deal
off-auction alaso for the
shipping included. $110 is not that drastic of a difference, and easily worth
it, but eBay prices
fluctuate.

Larry