Re: [OM] HomeOwners: Get The Money You Need!

Subject: Re: [OM] HomeOwners: Get The Money You Need!
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:14:54 -0800
Well my situation is almost the opposite. I am buying the business I 'own' on a
note held by the previous owner. It is written up and porcessed through the
bank as if it were a home loan. I get tons of these kinds of offers all the
time. Hmm, maybe the new OM-4Ti with that 350 f2.8 lens are within MY reach! :)

Jim Couch