Re: [OM] It's alive !!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's alive !!!!!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 07:21:32 -0700
On 2 Nov 2000, at 23:53, DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx wrote:

> After Zuikoholicmania dos subside you can hone it down a bit..but don't
> expect me to hone it below these three!!

It's chronic and cyclic.  Ya goes nuts buying for awhile...  realize you've
overdone it and sell some....  but, eventually, it hits you again full force
and you're back to buying.  There's no cure but, fortunately, it's not
lethal (except to the bank and credit card accounts).

> A gal's gotta have SOME vices!!

Us dudes, too!  <G>

Regards,

St. Chris
(who speaks only as a ZuikoHOBBIEST observer of the disease!)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill