[OM] It's alive !!!!!

Subject: [OM] It's alive !!!!!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 20:25:40 -0600
Yes, it is back from the dead, my beloved XA.  It had been in the closet for
many years, over 10, and it NEEDS to be back in my briefcase, loaded with
Fuji 400, right where it belongs.

Unfortunately, at some point, it seems to have had something sticky, maybe
Coke, spilled on it.

So off it went for a CLA.

And now it's alive!!!

This camera was a part of me at one point and I didn't realize how much I
missed it.....it's traveled the world with me.  It is the only camera I took
to China with me, oh so many years ago. I have a great shot of myself,
standing on the great wall, taken by a Chinese tourist.  We couldn't speak
to each other, but he understood what to do with the big read button.

One of these days I'll dig out that shot and replace my Tope 1 entry.  Hey,
I was skinny then.

Tom