[OM] Olympus OM4T

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM4T
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:19:59 -0000
Listmembers
                   Just received an OM 4t from John. W. Sloane,DMD.
  Condition of camera was as described....ex+++ to mint- The price was
 fair.A good deal - highly recommended. It has made my weekend <g>.
   I have been looking for a camera in this condition in the U.K. for
sometime without success. It shows the value of the list!
                                                            Rgards,

John Duggan,

Wales.  U.K.