Re: [OM] TOPE updates and delays

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE updates and delays
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 18:46:36 -0500
Olafo,

I think this might work backwards. It seems each time a flame starts it is while we are waiting for a TOPE or ADITL. So if you give us more events ..... <G>

I sure appreciate all the effort you put into the events. The pages and photos look great (especially now that I have a clear and bright monitor attached to the computer!)

Gregg

Olafo wrote:

but I do hope everyone is getting along friendly again, as I cannot fuel the list with enough TOPEs to keep up with the pace of OT flame wars ;)