Re: [OM] OM-4 repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 repairs
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:00:19 -0600
Well, that's Olympus for you! ;^)

Reminds me of a story from the early days of TV - in order to see how
many viewers there were, the host of an early morning TV program would
announce a prize to be awarded to "one of the callers to this phone
number...", then they'd give out some phone number at random.  Sometime
later, he knew he'd get a phone call from some irate soul, saying, "I've
gotten twenty phone calls from people asking about some free prize...."

Do you think somebody from Photosphere should call and ask if there are
any messages?   |^)