Re: [OM] "Me in a Tornado GR1" OT now

Subject: Re: [OM] "Me in a Tornado GR1" OT now
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:09:51 -0600
Acer, somewhere I've got an excellent book on the Falklands War (can't find
it or remember the title, but..)  It has a great picture of one of the the
more noted Royal Navy Harrier pilots in full flight gear AND a magnificent
beard - one that Grizzly Adams would be proud of!  At least back then, the
Brits were tolerant of such individuality.  I suppose he strapped his O2
mask on really tight.

Gary Edwards