Re: Re: [OM] Manual for OM-1

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Manual for OM-1
From: coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:30:07 -0700
Hi, again, Wayne:

> Thanks.

You're welcome!  Always glad to be of help!

> My mailing address is:
> Wayne Katez
> Orion Software Group, Inc.
> 9770 Old Baymeadows Road - Suite 137
> Jacksonville, FL 32256

Got it!  Thanks!

The envelope weighs 126 grams so airmail to the States is CDN$2.35
(US$1.57).  So, your total is as follows:

CDN$

$10.00 manual
  2.35 postage
------
$12.35 total

My preference is a money order in Canadian funds, but if getting a CDN$
money order is a major hassle, then I will accept a USPS money order in US
funds.  In that case, the amount would be as follows (using a 1.50 exchange
rate):

US$

$6.67 manual
 1.57 postage
-----
$8.24 total

If you do send US$ please add another US$0.50 (i.e. total = US$8.75) to
protect me from exchange rate fluctuations.  (The exchange rate *always*
goes the wrong way when *my* money is involved! <G>).

Anyway, here's my mailing address:

Chris O'Neill
8706 - 102 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada  T5H 4B7

Let me know when the money order is on the way, so that I can start keeping
an eye out for it.  I'll let you know when it arrives, and when the manual
is on the way to you (usually the day after the money order arrives).

Hope that's agreeable to you.

Regards,

Chris